Instant Camera For Sale My Daughter Got An Old Polaroid Instant Camera At A Yard Sale. Can I Still Buy Film For It And Where?

My daughter got an old Polaroid instant camera at a yard sale. Can I still buy film for it and where? - instant camera for sale

They were arrested in shares and surplus projections show that by 10 years cinema values disappear, if not longer manufactured. "Go Digital" (yes I know, Polaroid has a truly unique look.)

In other words, try eBay, www.henrys.com can www.adorama.com.
Maybe save some leftovers (I've only seen a couple of incredibly cheap Polaroid camera Wallmart less than a month, I am sure that the movie is set in the memory.)

5 comments:

Pk said...

You can still buy Polaroid http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8 & ...

Lew A said...

Polaroid stopped film, but you can find some locally BeABLE spinning (without chain) Photo-Shop

Mike said...

I have extras of really new Polaroid film that I personally have been using at http://tinyurl.com/pola600

TroyGal said...

I check eBay if I were you. It is increasingly difficult to find, since they took from the shelf.

justtake... said...

eBay has tons of ... everyone and everywhere.
Go digital ....

Post a Comment