Pictures Of Tonsil Cancer In Toddlers Yellow Lump In Throat?

Yellow Lump in Throat? - pictures of tonsil cancer in toddlers

My stepgrandson has a yellow color (looking Pusy) lump on the side of the throat (tonsils) does not seem to break into the situation and very yellow, had a stamp made, and now refers to oncocology but the appointment is not for 2 weeks my stepdaughter is also very concerned, of course, I was a doctor when somebody has an idea what might need to be asked, I looked for his throat cancer but more like pictures, it has given me more like a cyst, but again I can not find anything be as "almost like a balloon on the side on the back of the neck is no pain or d 'discomfort. I know that no one can diagnose, but if more information we can at least start it (14 I forgot to add, preparation)

ThanksAdvance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment