Commercial Sublease Agreement My Tenant Of 15 Years In My Commercial Retail Building Is Trying To Sublease,they Have Moved Out Of The Buildi

My tenant of 15 years in my commercial retail building is trying to sublease,they have moved out of the buildi - commercial sublease agreement

My tenant is the property that you always pay the sublet rent. Who have gone, we can not be a key to our property through an estate agent .. If I am in contact with the broker, said he wanted my property, sell it .. was very aggressive and tends to give us an indication of the property because he wants to .. What should I do? I GET A key made for my property? I wrote several letters to my tenants, key.how times befor i want to enter a key role in connecting to? WHATS the law? THANK YOU can be the most important feature of my tenants

0 comments:

Post a Comment