Panasonic Nv Gs Which Camcorder Is The Best Buy For INR 30000? Which Is Better Among Panasonic NV-GS-180 And Sony DCR-HC46?

Which camcorder is the best buy for INR 30000? Which is better among Panasonic NV-GS-180 and Sony DCR-HC46? - panasonic nv gs

Hello,
I want to buy a video camera in the range of Indian rupees. 30000. Camcorder should I choose? I would like to know if would be the Carl Zeiss lens for Sony DCR-HC 46, I give a better performance than the target level of 2.3 million-pixel 3CCD Panasonic NV-GS-180?

2 comments:

SAMER M said...

I - Carl Zeiss Lens Sony DCR-HC 46, a better performance than the target level of 2.3 million-pixel 3CCD Panasonic NV-GS-180 -!

SAMER M said...

I - Carl Zeiss Lens Sony DCR-HC 46, a better performance than the target level of 2.3 million-pixel 3CCD Panasonic NV-GS-180 -!

Post a Comment