How Do I Register My Wii Numberstolen How Do I Register My Wii?

How do I register my Wii? - how do i register my wii numberstolen

I have been to Club Nintendo, and was frequently asked where I said that they no longer have to register your Wii, because if you buy in the store of his recording, simply save the receipt. However, we have won this Wii in a gallery, so why not a receipt! Suggestions?
I am sure that I somehow registered cover something goes wrong with it. Tried to call Nintendo's support line and the wait is too long.

2 comments:

♥⋆~@nime... said...

Well, if you have a Nintendo account, you can register online. Normally, on the main page of your account, you can find a place to store your Nintendo Wii and other systems allow.

You can also use the game!

I hope that helped! ^. ^

greengre... said...

if it breaks to Nintendo
You will shortly receive an e-mail printed ticket to stick in a box
Share and Repair
or send a new brand for all to a 1-2 GB SD card for backup files are stored. Here are some warnings from certain saved games can not be helped, do not becas Super Smash Bros Brawl in the early works of late, but after a while makes a mess, so you do not have to register to take the trouble to your money or another game and this is a good site for the Wii saves on SD card to store energy aliases
http://www.wiisave.com
or
Go to Google and type
Wii saves
and click the first link.

Post a Comment